Thursday, January 17, 2013

wholesale mac makeup I has already had my

BE blooming the smile of victor on the face of Li Ya, she slowly retreats an one step, tiny tiny one Gong, say:"Ms. Nana, love Li Ms. Ya, that I in advance excuse to leave."
Delicate air in Maya variety, certainly fall at Lun eyes in, his favour remediable say:"Maya, my meaning BE, we together walk good, I want to love Li Ms. Ya to also welcome me very much this to suggest!"
Maya doesn't wait to love Li Ya to answer, smile say:"Ms. Nana, I suddenly think of, I still want to check to manage private's adult to make a trip there, please forgive me temporary don't keep company with!"
Looking at Maya leaves of figure, the look in the eyes of Lun can not help dreary for a while, did oneself hurt Maya?For this touched lead own woman, he can not say complete don't care of ……
Love Li Ya wrinkly in one side wrinkly nose, the low voice says:"Feed, don't I just welcome this proposal and hum!I don't like most is you and she was together!"
The Lun wry smile is 1, once turned round to ask:"Love Li Ms. Ya, go home holiday lead happily?"
Love Li Ya flat flat mouth, say:"Pleased head!Wanted to take place important affair, see I walk so hurriedly, even receive to all too late beat and then know with you."
The Lun wish, you always work all at enmity with I say "hello" of, at random ask in:"How?"
"This matter etc. will say with you again!To, so disappear me for several days, have to miss me?"Love Li Ya to smile the ground of Ying Ying to look at Lun.
The Lun smile to say:"What so many my goodnesses, before or after just eight day just, good, good, don't stare at me like this, I admitted having a little to miss you!"
Get an answer like this, love Li the Ya Be sweet to sweetly smile, deep of the happy expression is from her look in the eyes flash across, only caring a person would know to remember that she leaves for several days.
Love Li Ya suddenly at the arm of Lun up ruthlessly kneaded a , the Lun Be unbearable to miserably hum out, loved Li Ya to suddenly have face to say for the plank:"Hum, I not at so several day, your affirmation did my business of much sorry!"
Sky!I even if do what, close your fart matter, again He Lai sorry you?Certainly, the Lun want to is to think like this, the words export became:"I how dare ah, love Li Ms. Ya!I am always very law-abiding!"
Is alas, who call does oneself have a hold to hold in the other people's hand.
Love Li Ya to be satisfied with a to smile, say:"Not bad!"
But immediately after she mercilessly kneaded again the Lun is a , this time the Lun had mental state preparation and only humed low 1 to endure patiently in the past, listenned to love Li the Ya saying:"You this is conscienceless, did me don't know as well, literally do you say that I will believe?"
"Is alas-" the Lun sighed tone, also lazy must answer, he early doubts to love the Li Ya has Shi Nue of incline to, because this month, as long as being to get along with alone,mac makeup wholesale, she can always find out various reason to devastate she for a while, sky, has she already completely taken she as her husband?
"Sigh what spirit ah, so long disappear me!Meet be sigh?"Loving the Li Ya doesn't lead a face, the tears has already turned in the eye socket, will wildly flow out at any time but.
If"be like I like this boring guy, usually sigh only for expressing for a while, oneself doesn't have another meaning, alas-" Lun had to comfort her, experience tells him, don't comfort now, the result will be more serious.
Love Li Ya to immediately smile through tears, smiling of wear into the arm of the Lun curved inside, the headrest arrived in the shoulder of Lun, the whole individual's center of gravity also leaned to Lun, just lightly kneaded the Lun is a be is reprimand.
2 people head for to abandon the direction of testing the building, the pedestrian of stranger is slowly rarely seen, the love Li Ya body sends out of light jasmine subtle fragrance an in fine threadsly wear into the nose of the Lun inside.
She suddenly and lightly sighed tone and talked quietly:" Lun, I am getting married!"



Section 21



"What!Did I listen to wrong?" The Lun surprisedly see Ya toward the love Li.
"You didn't listen to wrong, I said, and I am getting married!"
"Admire, that congratulates you!" The Lun hard say.
Imperceptibly, 2 people already walk to the experiment for abandonning before the building, the love Li Ya surprisingly didn't deliver any temper, she the ground of You You see the Lun is one eye, sigh tone, lightly wrinkly eyebrow low voice say, "we go up again say!"
On the roof, the color of the sky just dipped down, the breeze still take the fickleness in daytime and warmed up.
Ground the leaf that up is a laurel blossom treetop to blow to fall in everywhere, for just the world at night put on to fewly fall Mo.
The Lun see love Li Ya suddenly a not to utter, anti- pour the heart of having the vigilance, she and then just influence oneself with the spirit strength.
Loved Li Ya to silently see Lun good short while, talk quietly:"Do not you the slightest mind as well if I really got married?"
The Lun smiled, his smiling face was serene and open-minded.
Love Li Ya to have a little angry, she says:"See your appearance, seem to be not to believe that I will get married!"
The Lun didn't answer, but his expression has already told the love Li the Ya answer.
Loved Li Ya to slowly once turn round, threw vision to afar, sink a voice to say:"In my childhood of, my parents is still livinging of time, is once that I settled the next engagement to marry, the object is the eldest son Suo match gram of freely heaven another merchant prince.I although the decision that respects my parents, I even hope I the choice of ability freedom my life, I hope I can marry the person that I likes, so, I have been pretty much resisting to this engagement to marry!But by eight days, my uncle finishes an agriculture and then at write a letter to press me!Lun, positive such as what you know so, I already 18 ……"H'm, I know, you are 1 year older than me!" The Lun point nod.
Love the Li Ya spirit way:"This isn't the key, devil of a genius care you 1 year younger than me!At freely and heaven, 18 years old are the ages that arrived a female kid to talk that the marriage theory marries!Finishing uncle Nong hopes that the Mr. Ke forerunner of my ability and Suo match goes to betroth a rites and returns to this time, I am to dispute this matter with him!"
Lun as if deep in thought the ground ask:"That Suo match Mr. Ke grows very ugly?Or his body up have what blemish?""You ……does your head have a problem?Consider a way and then look exactly alike with pig!Please follow my way of thinking to walk, idiocy Lun!The key to matter in"love Li Ya spirit got red in the face, " BE, my life will be controled by myself by me, Suo match gram how of no account,wholesale mac makeup, the key is that I has already had my person who likes, I hope to walk according to the will of ego the road of my life!"
The Lun smiled, he looked at to love Li Ya quietly, she intentionally mold the tragedy atmosphere of have already been broken by herself by her.
Love Li Ya to see the smile of Lun in have a satisfied color, she immediately and then falls calm, she go toward the Lun step front one step, the hands tightly encircle his neck, ha the spirit is like orchid, talk quietly:"Speak of that Suo match gram, he can grow not ugly at all, the list talks about looks, all the slightest not at mine Lun under, make reference to manliness, probably still far at you on."", BE?" The slender waist of loving the Li Ya of the hugging of Lun match, the deep feeling ground looking at her, is listenning getting off the heart of dreamboat just like an infatuated man."Still have ……his swordsmanship is also very violent, his teacher is a swordsman man Fu inside!"The lips that loves Li Ya light and softly kisses Lun, the breathing of fragrant gentleness fills the air between 2 people.
Swordsman man Fu inside, the orchid Si like a thunderclap piercing the ear in the mainland of a name, a rare strong of pronoun, bend fingers in counting an in mankind world count of the best, freely and heaven of patron saint."?Man count in the Fu ah, he good elephant 300 many year old ah, haven't died ……" the Lun gentle and softly respond to love kissing of Li Ya."Certainly have no!"The lips that loves Li Ya just a little left Lun, lightly smiled, " Suo match gram is him of close the door pupil, it is said that, the Chinese Fu inside still thinks a Suo match the gram is his most outstanding pupil, however is single Wu Ji and talk about, I miss my lover the slightest also unlike he is bad Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment